Wednesday 28 May 2014

WRITTING 8

 Dear Madam,

I'm going to have a football tournament for kids that's called MIC (mediterranium international cup), in this eveny there are going to be a lot of important football teams such as: Manchester United and Chelsea from England, Benfica and Oporto from Portugal, Bayer Munich and Borussia Dortmund from Germany, Internazzionale and Juventus from Italy and logically Real Madrid and BArcelona from Spain. This tournament is for boys 8 years old and I want to have your sponsor because this event needs one of the most important sponsors of the area. If you are interested we can meet today at the café at two o'clock.

Call me my company mobile: That's 666 666 547 or if you like send me a message before 12 please.

See you then

Jordi Lladó

Coordinator of the tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment