Monday 27 May 2013

My last summer


My last summer




Hi my name is Jordi and now I'm going to explane my last summer.
First I went to a campus in Tiana with my friends: Adrià, Eloi and Quim. There, I was very scared first because I saw the rooms. The rooms were very big and in my room there were about 15 beds. There I met a lot of friends like Oriol Soldevilla, Enric, Roger, Pau, Oliver, Marc etc. I also met an other friends like Ignasi Vilarrasa, Marc, Núria, Violeta, Roser...They were from Barcelona and Tortosa a town in the south of Catalonia.


In the campus I learned a lot of English and I had fun too.




In August, I went to Venice, Florence, Genova and Pisa. First I went to Genova by car. There I stead at the hotel for 1 night to rest. I also went to the beach near there but I don't swam a lot.
In the second day we went to Venice. It was fantastic. First I went to Sant Marco's square. I had a coffee there and it was very expensive. On the other day I went by gondola and it was very expensive too but it was very interesting and exciting.
I was very happy in Venice.


Three nights before I went to “La Firenze”. There I visited a lot of churches and the “ponte Veccio”. I also ate a lot of pizza and pasta.


The last day I went to the tower of Pisa.


I had a great holidays!


In the lasts days of the summer I stayed in Banyoles. I went to the lake and the swimming pool with my friends. It was fantastic.
Jordi Lladó

Observation

1. PRESENTATION

Did the pawerpoint help your presentation? Well, I think that my powerpint was helped my presentation because it wasn't very long and I could speak a lot with one or two imatges.

Did you talk/show the photos to the audience? Well, I think that I didn't mention all the imatges but I speak a lot about the places, and I had the imatges to contrast it.

2. BODY LANGUAGE/EYE CONTACT

Did you look at the audience most of the time? Well I think that I look the audience all the time because I talked to him not to the wall.

Did you stop to separate the different parts of your speech? Yes, I separated the different parts on the begining of the presentation and when I finished a part of the presentation.

Did you smile and do gestures to hold the attention of the audience? Well, sometimes, I smile to the audience but I dindn't do a lot  of gestures because I was nervous.

3. STRUCTURE

Did you introduce yourself and the topic? Yes I introduce my self at the beginig of the presentation. I also introduce the topic.

Did you organise your ideas before start? Yes I organise my ideas before I spoke.

Did you use dicourse markers? Yes, I like to used them because they helped me. I used it a lot of time.

Did you finish it properly? Yes, I finished it properly. I said bye at the audience and I also said "Thanks for your attention"

4. CONTENT

Was the information too long/short? Well I think that the information was very long or very short. It was good because the audience was interested with my presentation.

Did you introduce interesting information for the audience? Well, I think that I introduce some interesting information about Venice like to visited the places you haven't got a car.

5. LANGUAGE

Are there any important grammar mistakes? Wich ones? Verbs? Vocabulary? Well I think that I had a good vocabulary. I don't know that if I had one or two mistakes. Probably is this true but I think that the verbs and the grammer was good.

Did you use sentence linkers? Yes, I used them. For example sometimes I use and or but.

Did you use new vocabulary from the dictionary? Wich words? Yes, I used new vocabulary, but some of them were a typic words of Venice, like Gondola or Vaporetto.

Did you use fillers? Yes, a lot of times! I used well, for example...

6. PRONUNCIATION/INTONATION

Did you speak calm and slowly? Yes, I speak calm and I said well a lot of time.

Did you change your tone or you used the same monotone? Well, sometimes I changed the tone but not much times.

7. SELF-EVALUATION

You are your teacher! What mark did you get? I think that I get a 8.5 or a 9!


SOME CLASSMATES.

Mariona - She stayed in she's granfather hous in June.

She celebrated she's birthday in August.

Núria Fusellas - She went to classes in July. In august she went to Venice and Slovenia.

Clàudia Guilana - She stayed in Plymouth for two weeks. Se met her best friends in Platja d'Aro.

Cristina Dütmann - She stayed in l'Arcada.

Elisabet - She went to practiced tennis.

Maria Planas - She went to Port Aventura

Joan Salavedra - He went to Palamós and he also went to the beach.

Eloi - He went to Tiana with his friends. He learned a lot of English.





No comments:

Post a Comment