Monday 18 February 2013

My day I'm Jordi and this is my day. I usually get up at 7:45. I have a shower, I get dressed and then I have breakfast at 8 o'clock. At 8:55 I go to school. At 9 I start lessons. At 2:00 I have lunch in the canteen. When I finish these, I play football with my friends. The school finishes at 5:00 and I go home. There I have a snack and I do my homework. When I finish that I chatting on the internet or watching football matches on the TV. At 10 o'clock I have dinner and at about 11:00 I go to bed. My week. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I go to football tournaments and on Mondays, Thursday and Friday I go to music lessons. On Tuesday I go to English lessons and on Friday I go to maths classes My weekend. On Saturday I usually get up at 9 o'clock. Then I go to walk my dog. At half past ten I have breakfast with my family. Then I do my homework. At one o’clock I have lunch because at 2 I go to Banyoles football pitch. At three o’clock I start my football match. I finish these at half past four proximately. I go to my house, I watching TV or I relax in the sofa. At 6 o'clock sometimes I meeting friends. I go to bed at 12 o'clock. On Sunday I have breakfast in Esponellà and I relax. My favourite day. My favourite day is Saturday because I relax a lot and I play football. I also like Saturday because sometimes I go with Adrià to have lunch or an other thing. On Saturday I don't go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment